Online Dating and fake people that stilling identity for money.
Signs that may indicate that you are talking to a dating scammer
Online dating scams are a serious problem. Here are some signs that may indicate that you are talking to a dating scammer:
- They have a vague or incomplete profile, or they’re unwilling to share personal information.
- They live far away, often in another country.
- They move the relationship very quickly.
- They move the conversation off the dating site quickly.
- They ask for money because they need help with travel expenses, medical bills, or other emergencies
Fake profile / Scammer ask you about sending money !!
Here’s the bottom line: Never send money or gifts to a sweetheart you haven’t met in person. If you suspect a romance scam:
- Stop communicating with the person immediately!!!!
- Talk to someone you trust.
- Do your friends or family say they’re concerned about your new love interest?