Cyprus Detective Investigators Niksana Agency by Nikcos Savva.
- Stalking and harassment: Stalking is a form of harassment that involves repeated unwanted contact, communication, or attention. For example, following someone around or sending unwanted messages.
Email harassment in business
- Email harassment in business: This is a form of harassment that involves sending unwanted emails to someone in a business setting. For example, sending threatening emails to a coworker.
Harassment in marital relationships
- Harassment in marital relationships: This is a form of harassment that involves repeated unwanted behavior by one spouse towards the other. For example, constantly belittling or insulting the other spouse.
Harassment by neighbors
- Harassment by neighbors: This is a form of harassment that involves repeated unwanted behavior by one neighbor towards another. For example, playing loud music late at night.
- Teacher harassment: This is a form of harassment that involves repeated unwanted behavior by a teacher towards a student. For example, making inappropriate comments or touching the student inappropriately. Question regarding Teacher Harassment?? Fell free to Contact Cyprus Detectives NIKSANA.
Internet defamation of character
- Internet defamation of character: This is a form of harassment that involves making false statements about someone online. For example, posting false information about someone on social media.
NIKSANA Private Investigators Agency Can Help You!!!
The process of conducting a harassment investigation by a Private Investigators NIKSANA is a complex one. The key to conducting an investigation that is fair, prompt, and impartial starts with the selection of an investigator who can create an environment of trust and confidence throughout the investigation.
Equally important is the establishment of a proper investigation mandate for the investigator.
Detectives Cyprus will then gather relevant documentation
The Niksana Detectives Cyprus will then gather relevant documentation for review (e.g., handbook, policies, complaint notes, prior complaints/investigations involving the employees, evidence, etc.).
The investigator will also interview the complainant and any witnesses. The investigator will then analyze all the information gathered and make a determination as to whether harassment occurred.
If harassment is found to have occurred, the investigator will recommend appropriate corrective action. Written report document the investigation process, findings, recommendations and any disciplinary action imposed, as well as any corrective and preventive action
Photos, Video, Audio recording and more….